Saturday, June 5, 2010

No Training Wheels

I talked to Hayden this year about taking his training wheels off. He agreed and we tried but he got frustrated after a while and didn't want to do it anymore. Refusing to put his training wheels back on, we had a bike ready for learning and Coy was willing. I helped a little thinking he is way to young he will never get this. Our neighbor girl worked with him a lot, I still thought it was not going to happen and sure enough he got it. Our neighbor taught Coy how to ride his bike and he is so good at it. I was so surprised and thrilled and excited for him. Just goes to show we underestimate how much kids really are capable of. 4 years old and riding like a pro. Good job Coy.

2 comments:

Jessie Eyre said...

I think that comment above is a hoax....be careful. I got an email similar to it a while back......

Anyway, its so good to see you back in the blogging world! I keep checking to see if you have updates!

I'm beginning to think that Hayden looks just like you, Coy looks just like Travis, and Grady is just too stinkin' cute to classify yet. Whattaya think!?

Such great updates! Your kids are adorable! I miss you!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas