Monday, March 1, 2010

The Princess and Princes of Play-Doh

Our neighbor Linsay came over to play with the boys. I wanted to get a picture of them all together with their crowns but we ran out of play-doh. It took a lot because it had to be thick to stand up properly and half our play-doh was still in Maine.
It all started just for fun when I made one for Grady and then every one wanted to one. I was happy to oblige because I love play-doh.

I tried to make them all a little different and they all seemed happy with my creations. I didn't think to pull out the camera before this or we would have had pictures of their beautiful creations, cookies, cakes, and sprinkles galore.
We had a great time. I think we forgot how much we loved it because this was the first time we pulled it out since the move, but certainly not the last.

No comments: