Monday, March 1, 2010

New Stroller

So money is tight with two mortgages but sometimes there are opportunities you just can't pass up. Our only strollers are a single runner with broken front wheel, a 6 year old umbrella stroller whose wheels get stuck all the time, you know the cheap $10 one, and a double stroller that was approximately 7 years old when it was handed down to me almost 5 years ago now. I get nervous every time I use it that the wheels are literally going to snap off. So when my girlfriend called, (who is moving to Russia), and told me she had a two year old stroller she was selling on Craig's list for $100.00 but would give it to me for $75 I snatched it up. It's in great condition and drives like a dream. Maybe I can get more running in now that it will be a little more enjoyable. I'm so excited for our walks this summer.

1 comment:

Our little family said...

We have the same stroller, both the double and the single, and we love them both. The single is 8 years old, and has had hundreds of miles put on it. It's starting to show it's age, but as long as you keep the front wheel locked in place, it still rides wonderfully. The double is 5 years old, and we've had no problems with it. You got a good deal!