Saturday, January 9, 2010

Skating with Santa

I have always wanted to take the kids skating. I love ice skating I'm actually decent at it which is surprising given my coordination. I remember going out on the lake everyday during school break all by myself and just skating for hours. Oh I love it. So finally the two older boys were old enough that I thought I could try to teach both of them.

Hayden eventually got the hang of it with this little helper and just went around and round. He loved it.

Coy found he did better holding my hand and letting go then holding my hand again and eventually lost the helper. Sometimes I when Coy would need a break he would sit in the penalty box and I would do a quick loop to check up on Hayden. The best part Santa was skating on the ice with them. This will probably go down as one of my most favorite things I have done with the kids. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Lindsey Harman said...

Shannon you look so beautiful and thin! Your boys are so big!! I can't believe when I first met you, you were pregnant with your first!! Fun to see your updates! All the best!