Saturday, January 9, 2010

Santa's Cake

Much to my surprise Hayden and Coy announced Santa did not want our traditional sugar cookies this year, that we have so much fun cutting out, he wanted and entire cake.
Ok, I say, a cake it is and we get started on my famous chocolate cake and make a frosty the snow man.

The first time they have ever frosted a cake and they loved it. This was a bit difficult for me to sit back and wach. My perfectionist side was screaming inside me, but I resisted and only helped when they were having hard time spreading the frosting.
The finish product. I was able to use up all the leftover frosting from birthdays this year and Santa enjoyed a nice big piece of the hat. The boys were so proud and excited, as they should be, wouldn't you want a taste?

No comments: