Friday, December 26, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Ideally we like to do the the gingerbread houses at the beginning of December, but having a baby this year has proved to be a challenge with the holidays. So gingerbread houses happened just last Sunday. I think they came out pretty darn cute.
Thanks to my girlfriend Abby, thanks Abby, we cut out little shaped windows with her mini cookie cutters. The boys had a fun time picking out whether they wanted a heart, square ext. shaped window.
We also had better candy this year. I'm still learning, but they are better this year than last. Coy I think ate more than he put on his house.
Posted by PicasaTravis decided not to do a house. He would rather just help the kids and enjoy them doing theirs then focusing on his. I helped the kids and then did mine after. What can I say it looks like fun to me and I was right. I love our little gingerbread village I leave it up for a few months so we can enjoy them for a while.

No comments: