Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rolie Polie

Grady has a new nick name and it's Rolie Polie. Some times when I'm cooking I put him on the floor right under my feet on a little rug that normally goes where I would stand if using the sink. I love it because I can see him and he is happy cause he can see me and the rug slides with him on it if I need him to move with just the nudge of my foot. Except yesterday someone started rolling off the rug. Yup that's right we now have accomplished the rolling over stage. He actually does better going from his back to his stomach, but can do both.


I was very impressed to watch him roll from his back to his stomach numerous times. I know it's a little late but for my kids it's a little early which makes me nervous to think he may move fastest of all my kids. Hopefully we can just enjoy the rolling stage for a while.

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Hee,hee! He's on the go!

Our EyreLife said...

Wooohoo! What a guy!

Hey, Shann,
I have NOT been avoiding you nor have I been ignoring you. I have just missed your call every time you've called and keep telling myself, "When I get two seconds, I'm going to call Shannon"...

And I haven't yet had two seconds.

I got your sweet letter in the mail last week, too. It made me cry. I really needed an uplifting surprise like that. You're the best.

Hopefully, I'll find two seconds this week. I really want to chat!!!

LOVE YOU!!!