Monday, October 1, 2007

Hopeful New House!!!

This morning I got a phone call it's official the owner signed the papers and the house is under contract. We got it unless something unexpected happens. Hopefully all will go well and we will be the new proud owners of this beautiful new home. We got the dinning room table in the deal and are working on maybe the couches too. They just fit the house so well. It needs some landscaping but that's to be expected with a new house. The basement in partially finished which is where the extra living room is and there are two big mud rooms. Travis and I are both very excited and anxious, but nothing is done until closing so we are holding our breath for now.

6 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

YAY! Congratulations! Its beautiful! I just got your message but don't have any minutes left on my phone...Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed and my prayers going for you! Love you! YAY!

Megan and Sean said...

I thought I already posted a comment but I guess I didn't...This house is sooo cute!! Congrats. We STILL haven't heard! Call me!

pmaynes said...

WOW! It's Beautiful! I love the porch/deck. I am so happy for you guys. I hope everything goes well.

My Journal said...

Congrats on your new house! It is great to hear that everything is going well with you guys. It is great that you guys are keeping a blog, we love to hear what you are up to. Congratulations on your new baby too! That is great!

My Journal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krista said...

Shannon!! WOw, I can't beleive I found you?! Remember me from beauty school days? almost 3 kids for you now? crazy! I'm pregnant with my first! Anyway, good to see you're happy and well!