Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Coy's Birthday




We celebrated Coy's Birthday on Monday and it went really well. We were going to celebrate it with Papa (Grandpa Eastman), but decided against it and boy are we glad we did. It was nice and calm and just us, my parents, and my nephew who was up visiting for a couple of days. We would like to thank everyone for their thoughtful gifts. Coy has played with them all and so has Hayden they are actually sharing everything nicely, which pleases me and Travis. He dug right into his presents like a pro tearing and getting into the boxes before the paper was even off. I was actually quite impressed with how well he did for his age, but shouldn't have been given his aggressive nature. He is always bringing out the dare devil in Hayden.






He got lots of fun things, namely a police car, Mickey Mouse, a learning scooter, a vacuum, and lots more. He is spoiled, but we love him and can't believe he is already two.







Coy loved his Mickey Mouse cake. The whole time we were getting it ready with the candles and lighting them he was saying "Happy Birthday?" as if he wasn't sure it was really his birthday and Hayden hasn't stop talking about Coy's birthday coming up for more than two weeks. His whole face was lit with more excitement than Coy's during the birthday song. He is such a good big brother. We had a good time playing with all the toys and stuffing ourselves with cake and ice cream. Happy second Birthday Coy we all sure love you bunches.

2 comments:

Jessie Eyre said...

I thought his birthday was in December?! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! I need your address so that I can send him something! Sorry for being so negligent! I'll be out of commission tomorrow...having a little surgery done because of post-delivery issues. URGH. However, all will be okay and I'll call you when I'm all recovered! Big hugs!

Jessie Eyre said...

P.S. You make it sound like you are already hugely pregnant...I can't even TELL! You're looking great!