Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day Bliss






Fathers Day is getting to be so much fun now that the boys are getting older. In church they made Daddy these cute ties. I learned how to make Grandmas Laubersheimers famous Fathers Day meal (and it actually came out). Travis was happy to have little piece of home with him this year. Especially since the Poor Boy sandwiches are one of the only things he complains about not having since we moved. We also got Daddy some much needed new pants and some pictures framed for his desk at work. I am so grateful to have such a great father for my boys. They love him so much and talk about Daddy a lot during the day when he is working. Travis playes with the boys all the time, as shown in some of these pictures.

1 comment:

Jessie Eyre said...

You know I'm partial to facial hair so I have to praise Travis' face for growing it! It looks great on him! There's no question your little guys love their daddy! Love you!