Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Grady


 Grady wanted a shark birthday and the more kids I have the more I scale back on the effort for perfection with regard to birthday parties. If I'm not stressed then the whole thing goes better for everyone. So I just make to cakes in square pans and cut out a shark shape free hand.

 Used scrap pieces for the fin and fish dinner and walah Happy Birthday boy.
 We just had Dexter, Grady's little friend and Grandma Ree Ree and Papa over. It was small but fun. Grady colored in his own pin fish in the sharks mouth game.




 Next came the cake. Which might I add was super yummy and gluten free.


 Grady got a card with some money in it from Dex, Transformer from Grandma Sue, EZ fort from Mom and Dad and few more fun things from other loved ones.
 Can't believe he is going to school next year. He is so excited he does the hourly count down when his brothers get home from school everyday.
 He thought that he would go to big boy school right away which made me laugh. I had to explain to him numerous times that he has to wait until the new school year begins in the fall. He doesn't like it but at least he gets it.
 He is so funny and crazy, full of life all the time and keeps me on my toes.


 We love you dearly bugga boo. Happy Happy Birthday my big 5 year old.


No comments: