Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas Morning


This Christmas was a little tricky being on Sunday. We were just going to open  stocking but ended up doing the whole tree before we left. The kids did so good with leaving all their new stuff and it worked out really nicely.
 The kids were so happy with their gifts this year. Coy's big gift was a remote control car, Grady's was a Lego set, and Hayden's was a Kynex roller coaster. Daddy got lots of clothes and Mommy got Rosetta Stone Spanish.
 They are such good little boys and Harper slept through the whole thing which was perfect because then I really got to enjoy my boys on Christmas morning.
 Each of the boys got cotton candy, pokemon cards, and bey blades.
 Church was nice too. I liked going and feeling the spirit and feeling like we were really celebrating Christ's birthday.

 This may be one of my favorite Christmas's yet. I am so grateful for my family. They are my world, I love them so much. I am one lucky lady.



No comments: