Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our New House

So I just found out that technically our house is a garrison, not a colonial, because of the little over flap in the front and back on the second floor. We should be able to move in between the end of August to the middle of September. We are crossing our fingers for the end of August. The sooner the better. We chose a brown siding with grey blue shutters and white trim. We are going with brushed nickel through out. I wanted the darker brushed bronze/black look, but the hardware on the cabinets only comes in brushed nickel and Travis really really wanted hardware, sigh, therefore the entire house changes the brushed nickel because the whole house HAS TO MATCH! Call me anal I don't care it is what it is. We had a medium colored square cut cabinet picked out until we went to a house next door and found and even better one that I don't know how to describe except for of course they were beautiful and more expensive. So right now we are waiting on a quote for how much the cabinets we love will be. If they are too much it will have to be the cabinets we like. I can't wait, it will be so nice to be in a house where everything was hand picked by me.

1 comment:

Betsey said...

everything looks like it is coming along nicley, glad to here u r all doing well. Ethan is getting so big, well we miss u all take care!