Sunday, January 13, 2008

Journaling

I must confess I am not a good Journal keeper. I've been striving to do better since last conference, and that great talk that was given about writing down your experiences. I know how good it is for you, emotionally and I know it's a commandment, but still it's something I have struggled with. So I am pleased to announce I finally finished this Calla Lilly journal I started in April 2004. Despite the fact that there are a few six month gaps, when I read back I remember things I have long forgotten and am grateful for what was written. I am succeeding with my new journal, making sure there are at least a few entries a week. Hopefully when my grand kids get a hold of this one it will benefit them in some way or another.

2 comments:

Krista said...

i too have been slacking with the journals since going back and reading mine when I was a daily writer and finding it boring...this year I started one for Ryan and the new baby in hopes that me talking to them will help to keep from writing about useless info.

Sheila said...

Your doing great [ compared to me ] ,I've started a few journals at girls camp . Then I won't write in it untill the next time I go to GC . I can only find one of them now . Keep up the great work .